This is my hand made, from fresh harvested, perfectly ripened, & treated with love:
Fruit & Nut Gourmet Adventure Mix
- I first soak and wash the items in a vegetable cleaner.
- I then carefully rinse in clean fresh water
- Then the items are prepped. That can mean they are cut into pieces, pits removed if necessary, or even the skin is peeled in some cases.
- The next step is they are soaked in fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Then they go in the dehydrator. I use a low temp in the dehydrator and most food takes at least 24 hours, and sometimes up to two days, to remove the moisture.
- Then I mix everything, adding some deluxe mixed, roasted, and lightly salted nuts.
- The final step is to put the mixture in a bag, add a moisture remover, and vacuum seal the bag.
Yes, it is amazing, if I say so myself. You’ve probably never had anything quite like it.